Red, pink and blue not cutting it for you? Check out this list of color alternatives!
- aeneous: shining bronze colour
- albicant: whitish; becoming white
- albugineous: like the white of an eye or an egg; white-coloured
- amaranthine: immortal; undying; deep purple-red colour
- argent: the heraldic colour silver or white
- atrous: jet black
- aubergine: eggplant; a dark purple colour
- aurulent: gold-coloured
- azuline: blue azure light or sky blue; the heraldic colour blue
- badious: chestnut-coloured
- beige: light creamy white-brown
- brunneous: dark brown
- burnet: dark brown; dark woolen cloth
- Amazing- incredible, unbelievable, improbable, fabulous, wonderful, fantastic, astonishing, astounding, extraordinary
- Anger- enrage, infuriate, arouse, nettle, exasperate, inflame, madden
- Angry- mad, furious, enraged, excited, wrathful, indignant, exasperated, aroused,…
parts of a knnife, basic knife cuts and different types of knives
courtesy of: http://chasingdelicious.com/
Circus Tree: Six individual sycamore trees were shaped, bent, and braided to form this.
how the hell do you bend and braid a tree
Actually pretty easy. Trees don’t reject tissue from other trees in the same family. You bend the tree to another tree when it is a sapling, scrape off the bark on both trees where they touch, add some damp sphagnum moss around them to keep everything slightly moist and bind them together.
Then wait a few years- The trees will have grown together.
You can use a similar technique to graft a lemon branch or a lime branch or even both- onto an orange tree and have one tree that has all three fruits.
As a biologist I can clearly state that plants are fucking weird and you should probably be slightly afraid of them.
On that note! At the university (UBC) located in town, the Agriculture students were told by their teacher that a tree flipped upside down would die. So they took an excavator and flipped the tree upside down. And it’s still growing. But the branches are now the roots, and the roots are now these super gnarly looking branches. Be afraid.
But Vi, how can you mention that and NOT post a picture? D:
trees are some fucked up shit and i love it
i like grafting
grafting is cool
Because artist Jean and his Muse (OAD2) made me draw jealous Marco, my sweetest avenger. >u>”’ Sorry!
My friends and I occasionally have this problem so I’ve taught them this simple method that takes less than a minute as opposed to waiting several for your computer to restart(especially if it’s slow).
What’s great about this method is that sometimes restarting your computer wont fix the problem, but this usually will.
MAKE SURE YOU CLOSE ALL YOUR ART APPS.
This is important, otherwise the changes wont take effect. If it doesn’t work the first time, try again, sometimes it takes restarting it more than once.
For Windows 8, search for “services.msc” in your apps and click on the result. Continue from there!
Now go draw, babies!
You are a LIFESAVER
Ive been having so much trouble with my tablet driver and this sorted it right out just now.
M E G A C O N 2014 private photoshoot:
Notepad from Don’t Hug me I’m Scared | Roe
But srsly though
If you ever find yourself in a Disney movie
And someone or something starts being mysteriously surrounded by lime green
Stay away from the thing
Everything lime green is evil
Just remember that.
Everything lime green is evil.